Friday, July 23, 2010

Tomorrow!!

Exam's finally over!
But seems quite horrible><
Never mind,
Don't wanna think about it anymore^^
Tomorrow night..
Is prom night..
I put my mask already..^^
This mask not bad..
And I love the wrapper design,
Very nice..
Haha..

My high heels is higher than Lin's.
8cm!!
Hope I won't sprain my ankle><
Actually it's not mine..
It's my mum's.
Haha..
Same size..

And shockingly,
My huge earring..
5cm in diameter..
Round obviously..

Tomorrow morning got curriculum,
Hope I won't be tired before going to prom,
At first I was kinda thinking of having a nap
when I get back from school..
But think again..
I don't think I'll be able to sleep..
'Cause I'm the excited kind of girl..
Being excited about almost everything..
Even just baking cake..
Haha..
I'm kinda weird right?
Too excited for everything..