Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stay strong=]

Tomorrow is trial lur~ Why I sound so happy de?? Actually I don't feel anything.. It's only ANOTHER exam.. After this trial,It'll soon be PMR.. THAT really freaks me a little..

Haizz.. Yesterday when a pos laju came to my house, I remember thinking :"Huh?? So fast come already?" But it's not what I was expecting... I guess,what I'm waiting, will not be here so fast.. But.. What I want, is not getting it fast, it's what is inside.. I want it to be written as I expected.. Something like : "Congratulations, you've been chosen...." and not :" Sorry, your request have been denied.."

Can I take the pressure? Will I be able to accept the fact..that I might not be good enough? Can I just treat it as it's just a dream, it's gone once I wake up? But I'll have to face it anyway.. Just stay strong =]