Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nexus

Outside the main gate of Nexus..

Small playground between the buildings of the school..

The top of the mini playground..

The corridor on the way to the examination room..

Had an exam in Nexus today.. How was it?? Tough.. Squeezing my brain out of my head.. By Monday night, we'll see how it goes, see if I receive her phone call, or not.. If yes, of course it's good news. No, it's great news! But if don't have, then..it's ok.. I wonder why my parents are so confident that I'll get that phone call.. Hmm, I kind of doubt that myself.. It's ok, at least I tried, right? Wish me all the best =]
By the way, Nexus is really huge! My legs were even tired when I walked from the examination room to the front gate, and that's not even half way round the school. It's a nice school though, wish I could go in..