Monday, November 8, 2010

Past

"That should be me" by Justin Bieber, is meaningful, very. Singing along, brings me to the over dramatic feeling. Maybe because it has connections, with the past, it just that, people forget, easily. I sometimes hate myself for having a too good memory, it makes me hard to forget things that I want to, just to move on. People forget easily, against time, the memory just being blown like the wind. But for me, it's just hard to forget, it always remains there, right behind the head of mine.

'Was', represents the past, the history that only remains as a memory. Some things should be forgotten and some not. Just in case of forgetting things, I write diaries, I wash photos, so that it remains till the end. Maybe because some things took place in one-fifth of my life, that's why I have trouble forgetting. But why not vice versa? Why isn't it the same? Did the mark left deeply in me? I don't know. My mind is blocked from thinking of it.