Thursday, June 9, 2011

Holiday-day♥

After 2 years of delaying, I've made up my mind to make this handphone hanger at last!! It took me 2 1/2 hours to finish, but I'm quite satisfied =) Cute right? Actually it's suppose to have 2, as a couple. But since I'm still single, I make 1 first. Lol..


This is my lunch for today, 1 bowl of hot steamy Jigae ( Kimchi soup). De-li-cious!! Just add in some kimchi and the gravy, little bit of water, 1 tablespoon of 'tuna in water', little tiny piece of chicken stock, and some glass noodles. Absolute delicacy =)


After lunch, I watched Kungfu Panda for the fifth time? or its it the sixth? But no matter how many times I've watched it, I never get bored!! It's just so cute (I meant the panda). I like the part where Po meets his idol, the Furious Five, he said " Woah! The Furious Five! You're so much bigger than your action figures. Except for you Mantis, you're about the same. " Lol..





I haven't watch Kunfu Panda 2, but I'm going to watch it soon, can't wait!!