Thursday, May 5, 2011

Living, loving, shopping! XD

Went shopping!!! Lol, I do that every time. Normal la, girls, shopping, eating, spending. What a life! Haha.. So I went to Subang Parade last Monday, and I tried an office lady wear! Lol.. Syok sendiri, haha, never try never know right? That was the first time I wore a working suit. I LOVE it!
No make-up, just fake lashes. Haha, or does it still consider as making up?

Exam is NEAR, and I really mean NEAR. Exam is so very boring, Keep exam only, like there are nothing else to be done in this life. No choice, still have to study.

Anyway, if you have a boyfriend, is it that important to have physical contact like holding hands? My friend said he will be so pitiful if you don't hold his hands. But so what? You guys are together just because he wants to hold your hands? I think it's a total crap. After holding hands, there will be other physical contact, hugging, kissing and slowly going further and further. So don't start any contact better. Haha..