Thursday, October 21, 2010

After PMR..

16.10.2010
We thought of going to Setia Alam's night market. On our way to fetch my sister from tuition, mum keeps talking about the fish head noodles in Kota Damansara. Well, I was starving as I did not had lunch, so I told them that we can delay the night market and go to Kota Damansara, next to 1 Utama. So in 1 Utama, I tried on quite a lot of dresses, 8 I guess. I bought 1 anyway, and I'm wearing to the Halloween party. Soon after that, dad asked us to go to the highest floor, Jusco. Well I saw a crowd, and when I looked down, I saw Ali Cafe, which led to Raymond Lam. My sister, who is a HUGE fan of him, leaped into the air and scream, well I'm actually kind of exaggerating. But she did that. So we RUSHED down, squeezed into the crowd to have a good look. My sister was devastated as she can't look at him face to face. He was so near, yet so far..

17.10.2010
We went shopping at Klang Parade, When we reached home, dad's friend came with her BABY! I carried him, he was just so relax..for like 4 minutes. Just when he saw my face, and realised that it was me whose carrying him, he CRIED! Did I look that scary? Come on, babies LOVE
me..last time. Why did he cry?! Maybe he's just no used to strangers i guess, hope actually.

Lately..
The mosquito season is BACK! I hope they're not contaminated by diseases that will cause sickness like Denggi. Is that he reason why I'm feeling feverish lately? Please don't, I'm too young to DIE! Alright, stop cursing yourself! Think out of the box, maybe you're just..weak? Guess so, hope so, please do so. But I'm not only feverish, I'm always exhausted. For example yesterday. I took a nap for like 4 hours, but I'm already tired by 12a.m., that's impossible. And today, napped for 2-3 hours, and now I'm still sleepy. Please don't tell me there's something wrong ><. Okay, don't think about anything negative. This Saturday, 23.10.2010, going to Puan Leong's house for a steamboat party, while next Saturday, 30.10.2010, going to PBSM Headquarters for the Halloween Party. I'm sure it's going to be fun! =]