Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home is the Best~

'East or West, Home is the Best' is what Bong always say. Well, now I really understand it, feel it, and know it. Being in the hospital for 5 days, the thing that I would fear the most is there's a patient next to you. Getting the whole room is the best, no one to disturb you, no one to annoy you, snatch the toilet, talk and laugh aloud, and visitors walking around. That's what happened last 2 days and yesterday morning. But at home, you only have to argue with your family over the noise and toilets. I just wished to go home right now..

Hospital food... wow.. Totally speechless. Last 3 days, dinner was served at 5.30 p.m.. Last 2 days, it was served at 6 p.m.. And yesterday, 6.30p.m. only my dinner was served. Come on, can't you be punctual? At least at home, dinner is always on the table at 6.30 p.m. SHARP. I kind of wondering how my maid be so on time.. Yesterday, I ordered VEGETARIAN FOOD. The taste was...fine? The cauliflower, er hem..boiled..tasteless.. Luckily I just LOVE cauliflower. The tofu, fried, tasteless too. LUCKILY, it still have it's own tofu fried smell.

Ok, let's talk about the..bed.. The bed sheet was actually, kind of, literary made of plastic.. Disposable, yeah you can say that. Maybe because it will be cleaner if you just 'use and throw'. Alright, heck care the sheets, mind the mattress. Urgh, uncomfortable.. And did I say about the air-cond? It gives out weird, creepy, annoying, noise! It's like rusty metals plus old air-cond plus bird squeek sound. Way creepy..

BTW, in the middle of the night, there's a sound...of a crying baby... I heard it... twice... Well actually my dad heard it too, and it's so not scary. Haha.. it IS a real baby. I'm just so way freaking bored, there's nothing here for me to do except using this laptop. I can't sleep... It's ok, just continue chatting.. and chatting.. and chatting.. until it's time for me to go back to my HOME SWEET HOME...