Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trip to The Hospital..

23.10.2010
I realise I had Appendix, went to the Hospital for a checkup, missed the steamboat with friends. Doctor said that the appendix exploded. that god I did not delay. So I did a surgery, and fasted for like 2 days. And whenever the lady who send in the food send in, she will say that the patient can drink, not eat. But who cares, the doctor said that I'm allowed to eat.

24.10.2010
It's actually the same. A Japanese-Buddhist lady came over to see me, which I don't know who the heck she is. But she isn't important, just a visitor. Then I found out that Puan Leong's son, is in the same hospital as I am, she just don't want to tell me which wad is it.

25.10.2010
An indian lady started to stay next to me. Darn, she really noisy! So many people visited her, laughing, talking, non stop. Don't you know I need to sleep??

26.10.2010
Early 4 a.m., a nurse woke me up and said :"There's a fire!" So all of us went down. Apparently there was a fire, somewhere. And I saw Puan Leong, her son and her husband. Well, I'm home sick, and I'm home now. Still got to get back to the hospital in like half an hour. BTW, the Indian lady moved out today! THANK GOD!!