Friday, October 29, 2010

Boring-est day of all

My friends are so terrible, not one visited me even when I'm sick =( Well got one visited la.. Thanks Nate=] One day I'm feeling terrible, on the other, I felt better, a whole lot better. Weird.. Maybe it's because of the double dosage of antibiotic.

Can my days be even more boring? My everyday plan was just sleeping, eating, using the computer, and nothing else. I can't even go shopping because of that surgery. It's way freaking boring! I can't eat almost EVERYTHING, all have to be under control. Urgh, I hate to be sick! Not like Facebook is any fun, it's kind of boring I would say. Anyway, thank God I'm much better today, or else I have to be admitted to the hospital for 3 more days. 3 whole boring days, can you believe that?! But I'm not going =] Phew, what a relieve.

Why am I addicted to English songs lately? Usually I'll be stuck with Korean songs, but now, Korean songs seems a little boring to me. Did I change taste? Weird..