Friday, October 15, 2010

Dad's Convocation - 26.9.2010

So dad graduated, around 20 days ago. Did not manage to upload any pictures on facebook nor my blog as PMR was just around the corner and it ended last week. Trip to Johor was nice =], but the cab, airplane, hotel was.. urgh! TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, VEGETABLE! We took the yellow cab, which I actually expected the black cab a.k.a. the limo. It was so....indescribable. I got down from the cab feeling dizzy and wanted to puke. Thank god I didn't. And we took firefly, instead of Mas Airlines for some reasons which I forgot. And the flight was so bumpy that it gave me a terrible headache, right after the freaking dizziness from the cab. F.Y.I., I kind of accidentally hit a stewardess butt>.< (It's not me to be blamed, the airplane was cramped!)We went to the hotel at night, it was...tiny. No remote for the TV and air-cond (weird), no window (dude, it's a budget hotel, what did you expect?) and the flask to heat up the water..GROSS!!! Didn't they wash it? It smelled like coffee!!

Well, before we went to the hotel, we dropped by Danga Bay (which I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly) It's something like a fun fair, but the ticket for any ride was way freaking expensive. Can't afford it, so we rode a few, well actually each of us once, mum twice. There was this guy, played "bumper car" with my family except me, mid-30's, looks kind of..pervert. I don't like the way he looked ant my sis and mum while he's chasing them with that car. Thank god I did not play that.

On the next day, was the official day for dad's graduation in UTM. He looked kind of smart I got to admit=] Took lots of pictures (kind of) but his wrinkles were all shown =( His pictures taken by photographer of UTM was sent to my house around half an hour ago. Look AWESOME! Too bad there are only 2 pictures. Can't upload any of the 'Johor trip' pictures at the moment, some problem with the damn P1 Wimax, as usual. Dad's complaining to the company everyday though, yet not a single improvement.

Phew, typed so long, got to go now, chiao. =]